1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does any one know what bumper this is?

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by VagCabby, Dec 15, 2012.

1. VagCabby

VagCabby Member

Stumbled upon this while being bored browsing google, does anyone know what bumper this is, it's truly stunning!

VAGmafia.com
  2. Greeny233

Greeny233 Active Member

I've just had a look on google myself and it looks like a B7 cabriolet lower bumper mounted to a B6 upper. All the pictures of B7 cabriolets have those fog light surrounds and the vents below the lower grille. Or it could just be a late face lift bumper, certainly looks original equipment.
  3. SL11CKK

SL11CKK Active Member

Looks like an S-Line B7 replica for the B6, but without the big grill.

Very OEM indeed and I like.
  4. VagCabby

VagCabby Member

I thought it looked like a b7 sline bumper mixed witha b6 one. I thought it was a photoshop at first untill I saw the other photos. really want to find out if its and bumper that is sold like that, would be realy interested in getting one, give the cab a more sporty look. unless it is a very good photoshop. Can anyone read german or whatever language that is :)
  5. Greeny233

Greeny233 Active Member

Translated version ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1355604797.021140.jpg
  6. Rudedaubin

Rudedaubin Member

What a fantastic mod, the only part of the b6 cab thats lacking/awkward is the front spoiler and this solves it whilst looking stock.Wonder how they got the lower grill to work, is it a b7 grille cut to fit?