1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Document returns

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Sky Insurance' started by audi18tdan, Aug 10, 2012.

1. audi18tdan

audi18tdan Member

Hi,

I managed to forget to include my no claims discount confirmation and a copy of my license in with the mod report and i have received an email requesting these and telling me my policy will be cancelled within 7 days of no response.

As i had paperless documents via email with my previous insurance broker - Adrian Flux, I wanted to ask if I could possibly email the no claims bonus confirmation (renewal notice) and a scanned copy of my license (both parts) to you instead of posting please?

I hope to hear from you today so i can get this sorted.

Thank You in advance.
    Dan

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator quattro Audi S3

Why don't you just call them up and tell them you are going to email it to them, instead of posting on here waiting for a reply? :think:

4. audi18tdan

audi18tdan Member

hahaha ofcause i thought of that :) but I can't get to lunch till this afternoon and I can't gtet away from my desk or make a personal call from my desk at this time but am able to post this easily enough without anyone noticing :)

So between now and when i get to lunch, I may have had a response.

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator quattro Audi S3

Fair enough! lol

6. skyinsurance

skyinsurance Site Sponsor
    Site Sponsor