Dock To Dealer

Ad72

Reaction score
My allroad arrived in the UK last Thursday and I'm still waiting for a delivery date. What's the normal time frame to be able to give an accurate date? I've had new BMW's delivered and they are normally at the dealer within s few days of arriving in the UK. This Audi is taking ages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From landing to handover took 7 days for me. As soon as I saw on the tracker that it had arrived in GB I rung the dealer to let them know.

this was the longest time for me, knowing it had arrived!

Thanks, I've chased the dealer but they can't confirm an exact date. Going by your time scales though it's due at the dealer any time now.. The wait is killing me!

Just had a call from the dealer, car due at the dealership today / tomorrow with collection Friday at 11am...only 2 more sleeps!!

Reactions: Scottyg and Sandra
Just had a call from the dealer, car due at the dealership today / tomorrow with collection Friday at 11am...only 2 more sleeps!!
Wow, so exciting. Hope time passes quick for you. Roll on Friday. :) x

Reactions: Ad72
It's going to be a long 46 hours and 53 minutes....:whistle2:

Reactions: Sandra and Scottyg
It most definitely will be if you count the minutes. I'd be doing the same to be fair. On Friday you'll wonder where the time went. Enjoy it when it comes and make sure to post up some pics. :racer:

Reactions: Sandra
I haven't slept since I ordered it on the 21st July!

I haven't slept since I ordered it on the 21st July!
Lol, we best arrange someone to collect and test drive it for you,lol :) x

It's a 2017my A6 allroad BiTdi sport, no extras except Havana metallic. Comes pretty well spec'd as standard, memory seats and mirrors, air suspension, 8 speed auto, power tail gate etc. Would have liked the uprated sound system and tech pack but budget / time scale played a part in the spec. Wheels are 19" which may end up looking a bit small but I value ride quality over looks ( a bit)

Reactions: Sandra and jojo
One more night:)

Yep, no sleep again tonight. Dealer didn't confirm it was with them today so tomorrow is 50/50 at the moment. Fingers crossed

Yep, no sleep again tonight. Dealer didn't confirm it was with them today so tomorrow is 50/50 at the moment. Fingers crossed

You will get it tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you. :) x

Well I reckon I've had about 4 hours sleep so off to work and await the call. According to the tracker she's arrived.
02a02c3bb03ed8f97d416e82fdb420e8.jpg

Fingers crossed for you - hope everything goes well and enjoy the car, looking forward to seeing the pics.

Here she is, very difficult to capture the true Havanna effect but I think she looks lovely.
e891d2c2566a3bd1db2b8049d9b86a62.jpg
cef2d94ae0d8c26197f2fd115900b581.jpg
6879e752c35bdd7a88784e34c0e75713.jpg
020af64df4198c7e01004be18403939f.jpg
fe32bf16163613fc1a44bc3e00d726d0.jpg

Reactions: jojo, fingermouse, Jakes2514 and 1 other person
Stunning - hope that you are pleased with it.

@Ad72 I told you it would happen. It's totally awesome and I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the pics. You got your sleeping bag ready for your sleep in the car tonight, lol. Enjoy to the max:) X

Thanks everyone. I can't stop staring out the window at it!! I think I may sleep tonight....at long last.

Another few pics, I'm sure you've all seen an A6 before but it's all new to me
02d0f740560804e28dfa5065a8319ecf.jpg
f068607b141a9f7a93aacfc89ee7a239.jpg
66b3f2e7573497fcf1bad217039f827b.jpg
8fe7d85d3f42816b8a4f27cdebaea7e5.jpg

Reactions: jojo and Sandra
@Ad72 you feel free to post as many pics as you like. :)

That is a good looking ride

Keep the pics coming.

How about some showing the load area? I have an A6 saloon, but fancy an Allroad next, as my dog is getting huge now!

Keep the pics coming.

How about some showing the load area? I have an A6 saloon, but fancy an Allroad next, as my dog is getting huge now!

I'll take some interior shots / load area tomorrow. It's massive!!

Reactions: DaveW