Do you like Transformers? The toys, not the movies...

If she did that to my starwars collection I'd burry her and use her to pay off the mortgage !

I've got to admit I love my Transformers toys, even now, when I buy one for my kid, it's me who has to help him transform the thing! :)

I actually have a classic japanese poppy transformer somewhere, I paid 10 quid for it 20 odd years ago, it's worth about £250 odd according to ebay.

greedy cow... she just wants a slice of the cash!

Iv got a pair of original AT-ST's on my bedside shelves. Guard them with my life.
As for the medicon stuff... The kids will go first ;)

I got a x-wing, y-wing and the falcon I use to play in the bath with.
They wall cool.
Darth vader and Luke where their light sabers would disappear up their arm. I really need to get them back.

I got a x-wing, y-wing and the falcon I use to play in the bath with.
They wall cool.
Darth vader and Luke where their light sabers would disappear up their arm. I really need to get them back.

X-Wing, in the bath..... are you mad man!

She was out of order! You dont sell a collection like that. I love the transformer toys, currently looking for the large Bumblebee for erm.. the kids lol!

I was really tempted to buy a Unicron Transformer, I think they cost like 100 quid, but they was on offer for half price for £50. Had nowhere to hide it/put on display, so never purchased it, now you can't even find them on the shelves anymore.

Usual case jojo. Can't wait till my lad is old enough for some decent toy instead of all this musical shiz he got now.