1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you have another car?

Mattgurnett Jun 15, 2004

1. Mattgurnett

Mattgurnett New Member

How many people have a nother car apart fom there A3/S3
    Post a pic of what you got.
    This is mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. Add7

Add7 Member

here is mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

This is mine

4. excursion

excursion Member

Yeah 2, a Fiesta into which I fitted a TDi engine from a 2000 Modeo, complete with Saab 9000 FMIC + fuelboost tweaks. This ones for commuting & leaving at clubs/uni etc:

[​IMG]

My other Fiesta 2.1 16vT 310BHP. Again all home built & engineered:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. clcollins

clcollins Member

Here's mine

6. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

A UK 318ti and a Dutch Opel Omega 2.4 as a banger for general ****...even though the head gaskets gone and it is now resting in peace /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

But will quite happily have rid of them all including the A3 for another BMW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Well a 330Ci or M3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

7. james_suckling

james_suckling Member

No other car, but a Honda CBR600. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif Soon to be sold to make way for one of the last original Mini Cooper's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

8. Banwell

Banwell previously LeeS3

My other ride is a 1.1 Micra T reg. White complete with Learner plates. Funnily enough I really enjoy my time in the micra, not least as the difference in driving is awesome. Really makes me appreciate the S3.

Ps. the micras engine is a bit of a goer, but the handling is pants!

9. AndybS3

AndybS3 Member

My pride n joy, since had a carbon fibre can added

10. AndybS3

AndybS3 Member

and another

11. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

I like the way this post is changing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Bikes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

12. james_suckling

james_suckling Member

And there's me wondering what response I'd get to saying I own a bike!! Glad to see we've got some fans on a car forum!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

13. JayA4Turbo

JayA4Turbo Member

[ QUOTE ]
    X50JAS said:
    Aw mate, that's a stunning machine!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Was gonna post a pic of mine, but I don't think I'll bother now!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Get them pics up mate, the more the better!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

14. JayA4Turbo

JayA4Turbo Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Andy bS3 said:
    Very nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yours too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

15. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Andy bS3 said:
    Nothing wrong with a CBR M8 get the pics up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah well...on that note, I'll post a pic of my old CBR900RRP

[​IMG]

This thing was the result of 4 years of my life, about £18,000 (on top of the cost of the bike) and more broken bones than I have fingers and toes!
    Sublime...but dangerous. It had to go as I couldn't trust myself on it!

Carbon everything...Ohlins steering damper, forks and rear shock, PVM magnesium wheels, Metmachex single sided swing arm, Ducati 916 Corsa hub, billet 6 pot front brakes, Beembo Goldline GP500 rear calliper, quickshifter, Factory Pro Racing engine tweeks, blah, blah...

Whoever has it now was at Edzell thrash a few weekends ago...onwe of the lads got some photos of it...still looks as good.

16. james_suckling

james_suckling Member

I haven't got any pics of it on my digital camera, so here's a pic of a pic!

17. excursion

excursion Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Ess_Three said:
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is awesome. Those brakes! The whole thing!

18. AndybS3

AndybS3 Member

Exactly what Excursion says Glen Awsome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

I wouldn't of minded a shot of that fella

19. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

Is nothing safe from the moddifying fingers of you Glen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Nice to see the bikes boys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

20. FrOgR

FrOgR Member

1300 mini tahiti special edition (well its girlfs) but fun to drive nonetheless /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

21. recomdos

recomdos Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Stuart_A3_Turbo said:
    Ohhh, i see my old wheels somewhere in this thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

where? heh

22. [ QUOTE ]
    recomdos said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    Stuart_A3_Turbo said:
    Ohhh, i see my old wheels somewhere in this thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

where? heh

[/ QUOTE ]

I sold them to Matt, they are on his car in his avatar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

23. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    that wigginer said:
    Well I've got quite a few ... see anything you like?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah...
    Italian ****...won't last a single Scottish winter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

24. DaveCav

DaveCav Member

BMW 330CI Sport Conv (Black)
    And a push bike lol