1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do Kwik Fit price match?

Discussion in 'General Automotive Chat' started by Scott, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if Kwik Fit will match an online, fitted & balanced price if I approach them with it? Reason I ask is because I'm in need of 2 if not 4 new tyres soon & I have a £30 Kwik Fit voucher for the cr@p service I received off them a few months back. I hope so! I'll get 'em to match it and then slap 'em with the voucher when they invoice me!

Thanks
    Scott
  2. AuldReekie

AuldReekie Member

They dont officially price match internet as i discovered, but after some haggling with the manager they matched a generic Black Circles price, but threw in Nitro fill for all four tyres - i was only having two done at the time. I would say that if you get them at a busy time and present a reasonable quote it is unlikely that they will check, he didnt mine anyhow.
  3. NHN

NHN Modmetractor Site Sponsor

Damn scott, you certainly have your share of wars huh, lol.

I assume you'd goto another kwikfit though right, also they're synonymous for damaging alloys whilst fitting, you sure you wanna use them again.

As for price matching, just find your best price online for tyres of local places, then go there & say I want 2-4 tyres, this is the best price so far, if you can match or do better I'll have them, simplessssssssssssssss
  4. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

They are supposed to, but I rang one and gave them a quote that I had, they basically told me to pi55 off!!!

I told them, well thats what is says on your website, they said yea only for genuine quotes, so I said you calling me a liar, cheeky tw4t said yea!!

To which i replied, in a very mature and grown up manner "your mums a liar!" and I put the phone down :)
  5. keviny997p

keviny997p New Member

My local Main Audi Dealer are adverstising that they will beat Kwik-Fit prices
  6. NHN

NHN Modmetractor Site Sponsor

lmfao, your mums a liar, lol, like that
  7. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

Scott Solihull VW have a board outside all the time saying that they will do a price match on tyres.....
  8. dc240969

dc240969 Member

Oh Nitro fill. Bet that was the decider. :wub: