1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I need glasses

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by voorhees, Mar 16, 2012.

  1. voorhees
    Offline

    voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2005
    Messages:
    15,118
    Likes Received:
    1,182
    [Mar 16, 2012]
    [​IMG]

    I have never saw this in the F1 logo but the red blur to me was a fast number one,the one is in between I have only just spotted this.
    Do I need specs :undwech:
    #1
  2. Ads

    Ads

    [Sep 20, 2014]

  3. ScottD3
    Offline

    ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2010
    Messages:
    15,109
    Likes Received:
    1,013
    [Mar 16, 2012]
    Its like one of them pictures where you can see one thing but then its something else.
    I can't think of the word for them now.

    Its like the 2012 Olympics logo, It looks like some bird is sucking off a bloke. Some say its Lisa Simpson and Bart Simpson.
    #2
  4. warren_S5
    Offline

    warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2007
    Messages:
    7,176
    Likes Received:
    2,358
    [Mar 16, 2012]
    Well you've taught me something today Jase. I've only been watching F1 for 34 years!
    #3
  5. Nilz
    Offline

    Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2006
    Messages:
    10,255
    Likes Received:
    403
    [Mar 16, 2012]
    Never ever noticed that till now....

    Off I go to find the olympics logo...LOL
    #4
  6. jojo
    Offline

    jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2003
    Messages:
    26,214
    Likes Received:
    1,662
    [Mar 16, 2012]
    I noticed it the first time I saw it! It did cross my mind if anyone never noticed the '1', but I thought it would too obvious. Jase, you need to go to specsavers!! :laugh:
    #5
  7. L33h
    Offline

    L33h Member

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2011
    Messages:
    215
    Likes Received:
    7
    [Mar 16, 2012]
    OMG i never even noticed the 1 either. I always thought it was the red bit too
    #6
  8. jonny87
    Offline

    jonny87 Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2009
    Messages:
    1,098
    Likes Received:
    3
    [Mar 16, 2012]
    HA!! i guess its true, we really do only use 10% of our brains, the other 90% is mocking me right now :(
    #7

Share This Page