1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I need glasses

voorhees Mar 16, 2012

1. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

[​IMG]

I have never saw this in the F1 logo but the red blur to me was a fast number one,the one is in between I have only just spotted this.
    Do I need specs :undwech:

2. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya TDi saloon Audi S8

Its like one of them pictures where you can see one thing but then its something else.
    I can't think of the word for them now.

Its like the 2012 Olympics logo, It looks like some bird is sucking off a bloke. Some say its Lisa Simpson and Bart Simpson.

3. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Well you've taught me something today Jase. I've only been watching F1 for 34 years!

4. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Never ever noticed that till now....

Off I go to find the olympics logo...LOL

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I noticed it the first time I saw it! It did cross my mind if anyone never noticed the '1', but I thought it would too obvious. Jase, you need to go to specsavers!! :laugh:

6. L33h

L33h Member

OMG i never even noticed the 1 either. I always thought it was the red bit too

7. jonny87

jonny87 Active Member

HA!! i guess its true, we really do only use 10% of our brains, the other 90% is mocking me right now :(