1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do Audi sell touch up pen kits?

Mikey Apr 17, 2007

1. Mikey

Mikey Member

as title really? And if so, do you know what they consist of?

2. DriveByShooters

DriveByShooters Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine

General rule is yes they do, Some colours are only available in arsehole cans. Full reg or chassis number and i'll be able to give you a part number!
    (Yes i work at a dealer!)

3. Mikey

Mikey Member

i will PM you mate, MANY thanks.

4. MarcQuinlivan

MarcQuinlivan Active Member

I ordered one from my dealer last week. STG£5.75 inc VAT.

Mine was misano red, but I'm sure they do them on most colours.

As far as I know it is a small pot of paint and a small pot of laquer. You need to buy your own brushes. I've been recommended to buy a fine brush from an art supplies store.

5. Rich

Rich Rollin on boost mother hubbards

I know Halfords do a few as I got one for my colour - hibiscus red and it seems perfect.

6. Boydie

Boydie Guest

Avus blue was the only one i could get from halfrauds for my A3 - i cant remember the colour name of my car

its a navy blue, with a small flake through it - i always thought it was mauritious blue or something :S

7. prt57

prt57 Active Member

Model shops sell the finest brushes that are excellent for touching up the stone chips.

8. Mikey

Mikey Member

this is not for stone chips. ive got 2 small scratches in my rear bumper about 1cm long by appx 2mm wide. Ive got a deatiler whos asked me to get the touch up kit from Audi, he will apply the paint, let it cure for a while, then wet sand it down and then polish. Hopefully he can make it look better than it does now. Pic:
    [​IMG]