1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do all b7 sline cars come with a sline steering wheel??

Daz4311 Apr 25, 2012

1. Daz4311

Daz4311 Well-Known Member

Have looked at several cars whilst searching for a car and have noticed cars without a sline steering wheel??why

2. z1mma

z1mma Member

i have a sline but no sline steering wheel :(

3. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

No they don't fella, quite expensive mod also, but they do pop up on the bay at times. Or you could go down the route I did for a couple of quid lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mac

4. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

I don't think B7's ordinarily came with an S-Line badged wheel. If they did it would have been models towards the end of the model cycle.

However, you can change it for a B8 wheel.

5. CHEZ

CHEZ moderately amusing Supporter

think the "s line se" spec did and regular "s line" did not!

6. Joe_Murphy21187

Joe_Murphy21187 S-Tronic

How many different levels of S-line spec were there??

I have an S-line (unsure if SE of standard S-Line?), which has the S-line steering wheel (inc paddle shifters as it's am auto), but I have the SE front bumper... or was this only an option on ALL S-line models??

Is there a way to tell what spec the car was from the factory?

7. northernlight

northernlight Member

I've got one of the last S Line SE's and it's got upgraded Valcona leather seats/gearshifter/steering wheel....and no s line badge on the wheel!

You can usually tell the SE from the standard S Line by the wheels - 5 spoke for S Line or DTM multispoke/RS4 for the SE depending if its version 1 or version 2...just to confuse you even more!

8. amar06fbr

amar06fbr Vorsprung Durch Technik