dmf clutch

marktdisport

Reaction score
Hi guys ive posted in general but no help so just thought id do another thread in here.... just brought a genuine vag dmf and clutch kit of a m8 who works at vw main stealers before i send the car in to my local service repairer i was trying to double check the parts are ok he gave me a invioce using etka and the part no's he got me state awx but if its poss can anyone out there double check these for me if they have access to vag parts info..... the car is a 2002 19 tdi sport 5spd gearbox many thanks......

i have got an a4 2004 reg front wheel drive with the avf engine

sorry whita.akita my explanation isnt the best i know my engine model is the AWX i wanted to know the part number for the clutch and dmf for this model..... the etka invoice he gave me states the info for the parts he got me for my reg and engine model but worried to send it in to the garage to be told these are incorrect but audi wont pass on part numbers, thanks for the replys

sorry whita.akita my explanation isnt the best i know my engine model is the AWX i wanted to know the part number for the clutch and dmf for this model..... the etka invoice he gave me states the info for the parts he got me for my reg and engine model but worried to send it in to the garage to be told these are incorrect but audi wont pass on part numbers, thanks for the replys

oh sorry mark i misunderstood, i cant help with the part numbers.

is it the origional engine ? i didnt think they came as standard in front wheel drive b6 a4s, i thought they were only put in the quattro versions.

yes mate it is the original engine it is one of the last b6 models on a 2004 reg it also as avf stamped in my hand book . my nephew as a quattro model on 2004 reg that as the same engine as mine maybe audi only used this engine on the later cars

part numbers now proven correct thanks to midland vw :yahoo: