Diy Service

Lee540

Reaction score
Today I serviced by 2009 Audi A3 2.0 TDi CR170.. on 93k now and still intend on keeping for another 3 years or so..

I did oil, oil filter, air filter, cabin filter (fuel filter done at 75k).

Is there anything I missed? I then reset SRI using VCDS, my first ever time of using it, quite daunting!

Cheers

Lee

Alrighty, how bout checking washer fluid, brake fluid, transmission fluid, coolant, fault codes, lubricating front/back suspension, any bulbs that need replacing?. Brake pad wear? And probably check if the handbrake wire is tighten

Alrighty, how bout checking washer fluid, brake fluid, transmission fluid, coolant, fault codes, lubricating front/back suspension, any bulbs that need replacing?. Brake pad wear? And probably check if the handbrake wire is tighten

Washer fluid always topped up, coolant good as cambelt and water pumps done last month. No fault codes, brake discs and pads new, brake fluid replaced.

So suspension lubrication? Dont understand.. Gearbox fluid nope, not
Quattro, thought sealed box?

Is there a audi inspection service checklist anywhere online?

Like lubrication the sway bar, ball joint etc. Audi has their lubrication check list but cant find them online

Hmm.. never heard of this before. Why would you lube rubber bushes? Why would you grease sealed rubber boots? Be interested to read if you find info.

Cheers

Lee

Naah, thinking more the nuts and the bolts, they rust and if they need to come of (like when changing the springs) you may need to cut the part itself, and use more money and changing something that dont need changing because of a rusted bolt and nut