divx xvid

johnyj

Reaction score
got a YAMADA dvd player for £30 plays divx xvid mp3 dvd even takes the kids to school.
its upgradable via a download to cd then just put it in.
when i first bought it it was skipping with divx. after the upgrade perfect.
put around five movies on one dvd.
wicked.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Yeah i had one of those and gave it away don't know why cause there great they play ****** everything!!!!! Plays more on that than my philips dvd recorder which cost me more than 20 times that only 2 years ago!!!

I use a Xbox. Absolutely fantastic bit of kit with media centre installed on it.

I have it networked so it can see my pc in my study. It plays films from there in any format without any problem.

Isn't technology great! (When it works! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

[ QUOTE ]
I use a Xbox. Absolutely fantastic bit of kit with media centre installed on it.

I have it networked so it can see my pc in my study. It plays films from there in any format without any problem.

Isn't technology great! (When it works! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for hijacking the thread but how do you install the media centre on the Xbox I'm new to the thing and I've got a chipped box and read a lot about the media centre but can't work out how to nstall it

i have a kiss dp500 dvd player, similar to yamada in that it plays divx xvid, but its also networked like the xbox, gives dvd quality picture, most divx and xvid look much better on the kiss player than pc. plus it will play mp3s from pc too.

will upgrade to an xbox360 once they come down from the launch pricing.