1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diver Aware Speeding course

Orts Apr 18, 2011

1. Orts

Orts Member

This is a rant at myself and the driver aware courses they offer you instead of 3 points and a fine!

I got caught doing 83 on the motorway and got offered to do a speeding course instead of having 3 points. since points last for 5 years and would no doubt inflate my insurance I thought it would be best to do the course.

£95 to go on a four hour course!

If thats not bad enough, the course was today...I rescheduled all my work and booked TOMORROW off to go on it!! LOL, what do I need to pay to reschedule my missed course...another £95!!!

I only just checked my emails a minute ago to get the sat nav details and check what time I needed to be there, I feel like suck a D!ck right now!

If I dont laugh I'm gonna cry!

2. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

What a strange course, never heard of that one before :p

Seen any nice fish yet?

3. Orts

Orts Member

LOL, considering taking the 3 points right now im that pissed off with myself!

4. hartey

hartey Member

You will save your self more than 2 x 95 in insurance over the five years, wish i was offered the course!

P.s i meant I wish I was offered the DRIVERS course and not DIVER'S course, I don't like sharks, lol.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011