Distortion through rear speakers

acano

Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't find what I was looking for when I searched

ck3100 distortion through rear speakers

just wired up the parrot ck3100 all was plug and play except the live which i took from the cig lighter only to discover that it was a permanent live so will need to rewire to fuse box.:banghead:
Only thing is I'm getting distortion through rear speakers:confused: So my question is if I connect the yellow mute wire straight to the mute spade on the head-unit, will this cure it or is there something else (wiring) I need to do?
Oh nearly forgot the Head unit is a concert ii non bose

Any help appreciated:detective2:

You can only plug the kit in to the front speakers as the rears are amplified, thus the distortion you are getting. Not sure how the kit normally interfaces but only connect it to the brown front speaker harness.

You can only plug the kit in to the front speakers as the rears are amplified, thus the distortion you are getting. Not sure how the kit normally interfaces but only connect it to the brown front speaker harness.

Hi thanks, do you mean just use the brown plug of the harness and plug the other plug directly into the head unit as it would normally go, sorry if that sounds dumb:shrug:

Ok just a small update for anyone that's interested parrot works great now all i had to do was plug the yellow mute cable into the head unit and all the rest was plug and play:icon_thumright: