1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disklok size for S3 steering wheel.

Nilz Feb 19, 2008

1. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Has anyone on here got a disklok and if so what size do you need to fit a standard S3 steering wheel???

Thanks
    Nilz

2. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

Yes I have one. No idea what size but think it was just the 'normal' one (i.e. not the 4*4 one).

3. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

OK cool.....thanks for that

4. S3 NIK

S3 NIK Member

I have one and i think its 35-39cm which i believe is the standard one.
    Worth checking though.
    Nik.

5. glen_jai

glen_jai Member

I presume you're talking about steering locks.

I have one that I bought recently from Halfords, called 4Tress (Heavy duty version - Silver). That fits easily.

6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I take it your brought the Silver one you was looking at then right? :sign_pics:
    I have a Stoplock and never use it lol, but comes in handy for protection. :nunu:

7. Nilz

Jo, i should be picking it up tomorrow, will give you a shout once it has all gone through...

Someone at work has a disklok going cheap, and as a visual deterrent, apart from a rotty, you cant go wrong.....

ive also got a stoplock, but i find it a bit tight for the wheel and finally have a solid metal one from halfords, that also comes in useful for protection ;-) lol...u know just in case ;-)

8. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

i havent bothered with one, my thoughts are that no chavs are gonna start an S3, the only people im detering are the professionals with lowloaders where a crook lock would be as much use as a mohair chastity belt in a prison