Discount's ???

I

imported_clioBLK

Hey,

just wondering if you lot can help me...

My mate recently started working for Audi and is not sure if he can get a discount for me if i brought a new A3?
Do Audi offer a friends and family discount like some manufactures and if so what %?
Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I know this has been talked about to some length on the forum however I am going for a hypothetical question...

I have this friend who is buying a 2.0 S TDI Sportback with some extra options taking the price into the region of 22K ish. My friend expects to price match the dealer www.drivethedeal.com to get the price he wants. These means a generous discount in the region of £1700. Would it be reasonable to assume this as a sensible bargining price, or will the dealer laugh in his face?

Any views!!! The money is burning a hole in his pocket!

If your registered disabled & the car is adapted in order for you to drive, the car is zero VAT rated.

i got 5% but got offered 5.5% by another..

reason i went with the 5% is because they didnt mess me about.. and the other dealer were ****

My dealer , wasn't happy when a produced a drive the deal quote but it's the best £35 I've ever spent. He squirmed and postured but I stuck to my guns and got within £200 of the quote, I think it was when I said that there were three other dealers within 20 miles that he gave in.

I actually got the tactic off one of you guys on the forum so many thanks.

I think at the end of the day the dealer would like to sell at full price but if he knows you're only willing to pay the internet price he'd rather have your turnover against his target than one of his local competitors.

cheers guys

thanks for the help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Got the quote for free on drivethedeal but for a printable copy you have to pay £35 .

You get this refunded if you order the car via them.

They're probably sick of people using them for a quote and just using it for leverage at a local dealer.

I'll be honest I didn't mind if I could invest £35 every day and effectively make £2K each time I'd be buying the stunning blue S4 cab in the Wakefield Audi showroom.

That's exactly what I wanted to hear!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif