Discount on RS4 look Honeycomb grill

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are also on his website to link in my first post
Yeh I seen that but was asking him if they are in stock etc but no reply for a good 4 days so far, didn't want to spend money when he didnt reply and wouldn't answer the phone etc

Yeh I seen that but was asking him if they are in stock etc but no reply for a good 4 days so far, didn't want to spend money when he didnt reply and would answer the phone etc

Okay mate i will try get on to him for you

tried again today but nothing.......very strange

**UPDATE**

Seller is currently setting up a land line number so old number is out of service

I have been told there is now a discount code we can use which should be entered before checkout
ASF10

Also more stock will be arriving shortly so get your orders in

Thanks lads

Any reviews would be greatly appreciated

Go for it mate use the discount code get discount on all grills as far as i am aware

We'll see ant, quite like the matt black one that's on my black edition just now, so a bit undecided mate, I'll keep you updated if I do decide to order one.
Cheers mate
JG

Got mine from this seller, looks great. Just waiting to decide if we go for the wrap or not... It will be fitted at same time as the wrap if we do as bumper will come off anyway

Reactions: antowens and RS5 JON
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421587657525469
OK so I've started!

Reactions: ruairi83 and Brennan
Quick coat of hammer it's smooth on the crash bar. Gonna give bumper a good clean whilst it's off and that's drying

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421588074795705

Reactions: ruairi83
Look well mate but you will have a bother getting them number plate holder clips in with the bumper on

If I hadn't have bought one about a month ago, I would have took your arm off for this GB.

Yours looks great ant, personal opinion I would have put the chrome rings back on but very nice all the same.

Here's some pics of the chrome one I have which is the same as the one on the GB.

View attachment 44652
View attachment 44653
View attachment 44654
View attachment 44655
View attachment 44656

Where did you get ur front grille from mate it looks sick as I like the chrome black contrast.

Reactions: Bulldog
Cheers just had a look at that & it says it comes in an 8ft length did you have to cut it to fit ? Also did you fit it to the bumper or under tray ?

Ok thanks did you start in the middle or at one end ? Does it cut with a Stanley knife or does it need a hacksaw ? Sooty for all the questions

No worries about the q's! Started in middle and worked my way out to each side making sure it was even both sides. Excess was just cut off using kitchen scissors! It came with some flat strips of plastic about 6" long, use these to ensure fitment is even across the width of the bumper

Cheers added to my to do list think I'll do this when I change the grill but I'm going to go for the chrome edge as I've got chrome trim & roof bars on my avant & it will look well with my new wheels.

Absolutely recommend fitting when bumper is off so ties in well with grill change! Good luck!

Reactions: Bulldog
It was a private auction not a company sorry bud. The company that sell these gloss black ones also sell the chrome ones :)

The supplier at the start of this thread supplies quality grills at a great price

Even my mrs was happy when she saw the result, she even came out half hour later to look again!

Reactions: RS5 JON
thinking of getting 1 of these, do you have to take bumper off to fit? anyone got instructions
also where have people mounted no plate?

thanks
Paul

thinking of getting 1 of these, do you have to take bumper off to fit? anyone got instructions
also where have people mounted no plate?

thanks
Paul

Have a look in A4 b8 modifications section, you'll find full instruction there mate.
JG

Reactions: AU11 ALS
Yep you need to remove bumper but its an easy job... Comes with the mount that attached to the grill. Just remember to paint your crash bar otherwise it will show through the grill

Reactions: RS5 JON
Is the discount back to £10 or still £15?

The discount code only puts £10 on currently.

*** UPDATE ***

All orders made online or over the phone will receive a £15 discount

(Excluding the B8 pre facelift grille)

Thanks everyone

It was you who wrote it

Reactions: antowens
:laugh: hahaha okay i will check for you mate honestly the things i have on at the moment can just about remember what i done yesterday
Haha no problem mate, it was a while ago! Thanks for checking it out!

Reactions: antowens
Status
Not open for further replies.