1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disappearing M5 review

Discussion in 'Site Support & Announcements' started by welshdragon, Jul 27, 2005.

1. welshdragon

welshdragon Member

Guys,

I am a little disappointed to see that I spent over 40 mins yesturday writing a review on an M5 that I tests drove on suday and realised that it seemed to disappear from the posting about a minute later. I am not sure whether I can be bother to spend another 40 mins of my time typing it in again on another post. Any ideas what happend?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

Major disruption all across the site i'm afraid.

press

4. I read it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif was a good review /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

5. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[ QUOTE ]
    I read it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif was a good review /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You crack me up Yas. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

6. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Yas you joker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

7. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif I did I tell ya lol

WelshD- confirm please-

It said the interior was the best he had seen. the salesmen wasn`t too happy with the speed he did etc. A lot of comparisons between the m5 and the m3 he drove and he was seriously considering buying one.

You two p`whores just ain`t fast enough to read the postings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

my reply was:

"good review. and don`t forget that promise you made about letting me look after your cars when your on holiday"

8. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

Post whores, well i have been called some things, but really, come on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Yas its sad when another member has to resort to childish name calling.... you twat! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

10. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

7 or 14 mate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

11. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Keep digging TDI

12. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I see your post counts soon reaching the old figures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

13. welshdragon

welshdragon Member

[ QUOTE ]
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif I did I tell ya lol

WelshD- confirm please-

It said the interior was the best he had seen. the salesmen wasn`t too happy with the speed he did etc. A lot of comparisons between the m5 and the m3 he drove and he was seriously considering buying one.

You two p`whores just ain`t fast enough to read the postings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

my reply was:

"good review. and don`t forget that promise you made about letting me look after your cars when your on holiday"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yas,

Only just looked at this post and yes you are right and must have caught the post before it disappeared. I have got to say you must go and take one out for a spin as they are just fantastic machines.