1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DIS Volume

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by , Apr 30, 2005.

1. Offline

[Apr 30, 2005]
    hi,

can you turn the volume of the driver information system down?

Ta
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[May 1, 2005]
    Do you mean brightness?
    It's one of the stalks sticking out of the instrument binnacle, the left one I think
  4. dummi

dummi smoking a6

[May 1, 2005]
    is that possible? everyone complains about the beep it makes cos i'm using LED sidelights , anyone made a solution for this?
  5. dummi

dummi smoking a6

[May 1, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    is that possible? everyone complains about the beep it makes cos i'm using LED sidelights , anyone made a solution for this?

[/ QUOTE ]

As in Passengers in your car complain?

Mine used to go off all the time... If people said anything, I would always offer them the alternative - walking.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah dude pretty much, i'm used to it, its usually like some of my mates, or my mum think the cars gonna explode cos its making warning noises
    but on the whole most people just enjoy the ride /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif and the stereo blocks out all noises anyway i don't know how they manage to hear it over that lmao
  6. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[May 1, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As in Passengers in your car complain?

Mine used to go off all the time... If people said anything, I would always offer them the alternative - walking.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah dude pretty much, i'm used to it, its usually like some of my mates, or my mum think the cars gonna explode cos its making warning noises
    but on the whole most people just enjoy the ride /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif and the stereo blocks out all noises anyway i don't know how they manage to hear it over that lmao

[/ QUOTE ]

Or, I used to tell the ex-wife thats it's the overweight passenger alert, and that it didnt go off when I was on my own.....

Now, remind me - why did she leave me again? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  7. dummi

dummi smoking a6

[May 1, 2005]
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif good one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif