1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DIS - Speed and range.

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by audigex, Mar 15, 2012.

1. audigex

audigex Active Member

[Mar 15, 2012]
    Hey guys

Just got my A3 and there's only one thing that isn't perfect... on the DIS, I can have either the speed (already indispensable after 100 miles - one glance and no messing about with analogue) or the computer displaying the range to empty.

Is there any way to get both of these on the screen at the same time? It's not the end of the world if I can't, but it's just something I'd like to have - at the moment I'm not used to the power or range, so I want them both around for quick reference.

The DIS is awesome, it's just a shame it doesn't seem to be more customisable.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 26, 2014]

3. cloughy

cloughy Member

[Mar 15, 2012]
    Can't do it on mine, like you said it would be handy to be able too though
  4. audicruiser

audicruiser Audi Heaven

[Mar 16, 2012]
    No it can't be done, you can only show one or the other in the Dis even on the new cars...
  5. audigex

audigex Active Member

[Mar 16, 2012]
    Ah well, I'll survive - just thought it'd be nice to have until I get used to how many miles I get to a tank. It's looking like over 500 at the moment :eek: although she's done mostly high-speed miles so far (~280 out of 360) so the MPG is presumably a bit off.
  6. Phatboyruss1

Phatboyruss1 Member

[Mar 18, 2012]
    Is there anyway to get the speed displayed on the DIS for older model 8P cars?