DIS oil temp display permanently

ADi Nuff Valves

Reaction score
Website
www.moodysky.co.uk
Not sure if this has been covered or not. Search has turned up nothing but a few people wondering the same thing. Is it possible to get the DIS oil temp display to display permanently?

Why ? Unless your thrashing it on a track day its hardly relevant here in the tropical UK :)

I find I glance at it quickly to check when the cars up to temp then don't need it again. The digital speedo is more useful I find totally forget there is also an analog one as well!

Why ? Unless your thrashing it on a track day its hardly relevant here in the tropical UK :)
I had a few gauges in the Subaru with oil temp one of them. I always used this to ensure oil up to temp before giving the car some stick. I was just after a similar kind of 'oil up to temp' idea before I drive the car hard thats all. Looks like I will have to go by the 'ten min' rule instead! lol ;)

I find I glance at it quickly to check when the cars up to temp then don't need it again. The digital speedo is more useful I find totally forget there is also an analog one as well!

How do you check this?
Thanx Karl

Yea Pad is correct... go to menu > check > oil temperature. On the end of the stalk you have a flicker switch thing. That's you're up and down and then hit the button on the bottom to enter.

Just like this

Last edited by a moderator: