1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dirty interior

Discussion in 'Detailing - Sponsored by Slim's Detailing' started by S4twiggy, Feb 13, 2011.

1. S4twiggy

S4twiggy Fully Certified Detailer!!

An old fella local to me wanted me to clean his interior of his Coupe, he admitted that he has been usuing the car for work and leaving his overalls on in the car which made them really bad, after hard work i got them clean. thought id show you the 50/50 and afters

used with a VAX fabric cleaner and the vax i got the stains out and freshend the interior up. owner of the car now says he will never wear his overalls again lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and then to this, much much nicer and really sets off the nice blue of the cloth
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

courtesy of PRD!!

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Cabbyfan

Cabbyfan Active Member

You sure you didnt just go out and buy him new seats ! Seriously, thats one hell of a transformation ! Well done !

4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Active Member

Well done buddy.

I had a small interior job to tick off this morning with similar results; always quite satisfying I find.

5. S4twiggy

very satisfying jim, i was dreading it as he is a mechanic so there were all sorts on the seats. my favourite interior clean so far

6. S4twiggy

lol it certainly looks that way doesnt it. they were really bad

7. medicpaul

medicpaul Member

Fantastic job, just bought the missus a Charles for Valentines day, bought the seats in the avant up a treat...lol!

8. will89

will89 Member

Wanting to do this to mine, are the seats dry when finished or do they need to be left to dry out properly?

Thanks.

9. S4twiggy

seats will be damp so just leave the car runnning for 30 mins with heat on the seats o help y out quicker

10. Audi-Rog

Audi-Rog "Fire up the Quattro!"

Brilliant work mate! You certainly transformed them! Those seat were :scared2:

Good tip on drying the seats out too:cool:

Rog