Digital boost gauge

Mo-S3

Reaction score
Im thinking of installing a digital boost similar to the one below, I know OCT make one for the S4 and S3 but at $400 i think its too expensive. The LED's are available in any colour i choose and can have a seperate boost sensor for chipped cars so the gauge can read up to 3 bar if necessary. Not sure though whether the gauge should display PSI or BAR ??
what do u guys think of it ??

tachinstalled.jpg

PSI is a more accurate reading... so will look better IMO

Rich

But BAR is more universal, PSI to the rest of Europe means nothing....

Scrap the Air fuel ratio line and get a set of change up lights instead..

That second 1 looks mint were can i get one from /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

If u want one let me know so i can get back to my supplier to try to get a better price for us all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Mo c what the crack is with them then please m8 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Lee, the original cluster is modified mate. The picture is only for pictoral purposes. Unfortunatley there isnt a picture of the boost gauge on the S3 YET !!

Sign me up. The vid looks great. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Does it run off the ecu/dis then? or does it require addition instrumentation?

Cool thats 2 people so far, The price does drop with more units.
Lee and Dunc u do know that it is a DIY install?? Which involves removing ur tacho. If u have some diy knowledge then its no sweat at all. Then again I may be able to get them done for those who are a bit scared. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

I'm a little nervouse about taking the dials apart! Let me know the costs, parts + install.

If it helps; I can supply all LED's and any other electronic bits free. (Probably got 'em all in stock actually! Including the blue LED's - same as VW use (Osram))