Diffuser for quad exhaust set up - non S Line

Why go down the cheap route. They are only about £90 from the stealers so may aswell buy genuine and you'll know it will fit. I've bought afew of these for customers that went down the quad tip route when buying their Milltek exhaust.

Why go down the cheap route. They are only about £90 from the stealers so may aswell buy genuine and you'll know it will fit. I've bought afew of these for customers that went down the quad tip route when buying their Milltek exhaust.

What does the dealer offer to allow quad on a non S Line?

And you bought a few of the linked ones?

Spoke to audi, anyone interested audi does not offer a quad diffuser for se models at all

You may have to bite the bullet and pay £250 for a full s4 bumper I had to pay £170 just for the s4 diffuser so that's not a bad price to pay...

You may have to bite the bullet and pay £250 for a full s4 bumper I had to pay £170 just for the s4 diffuser so that's not a bad price to pay...

Is that from Audi 250 for bumper with splitter?

No mate that's eBay for a used one but in good condition and painted the rite colour too, they seem to be up at about £250, dread to think what it would cost from audi but including painting I bet your close to £800-1k for one as the S4 diffuser alone from audi is over £200..

No mate that's eBay for a used one but in good condition and painted the rite colour too, they seem to be up at about £250, dread to think what it would cost from audi but including painting I bet your close to £800-1k for one as the S4 diffuser alone from audi is over £200..

All the bumpers I ever see on eBay are basically scrap lol

Yeah there are a lot of poor condition ones on but I've had RS4 front bumper saved as a search for months now and all I ever seem to see is sline bumpers and S4 bumpers but never an RS4 front bumper :( but I have been seeing some good condition ones go through to be honest. Keep hunting one will turn up unlike my search for an RS4 haha