Differences between A4 Estates

Ali H

Reaction score
Hi, i'm looking to buy an A4 TDi estate in the very near future, however I must confess to being a little confused on specifications.

I've seen the S-Line which I like but I gather they don't come with cruise control which is something i'd really like. Also i've seen an SE and SE TDV but can't fathom the differences between these and the S Line apart from the wheels.

I'm really after cruise control, leather and preferably Sat Nav which I don't think are standard on any spec.

Is there a site which is 100% correct as to trim levels as I keep getting different information?

Thanks for any help and apologies if this has been covered before.

I have an s-line multitronic avant which has cruise fitted. Don't think the spec will be an issue as these are all options, sure if you looked you'd find what your after. You could find a nice example with leather and have the cruise and an RNS-E retro fitted.

Last edited:
+1^

I also have an S-line Multitronic Avant with Cruise. I know the previous owner retro-fitted the Nav though, as this is an expensive option from Audi. But as Stepho said, if you find a nice one that has leather, but no nav or cruise, just get them added. It depends what area you are in, but there are a few people on here and elsewhere that will fit the cruise for less than £150 and the RNS-E can be had for £400, so just keep that in mind while your haggling for a deal!! lol

good luck in your search

A bit similar here ,I've got a 2.0 tdi s line avant .and extra were under seat storage,door sunblinds,and luggage nets ! .So I'm getting cruise.multi function steering wheel and full dis retro fitted,have mosted of the parts already.

I have a 2.0 tdi SE Avant and it came with Sports Suspension ,Multifunction Steering Wheel and Rear Sunblinds.
Not sure why the original owner didn't buy the Sportsline what with the lowered suspension being on my SE ( the original receipt for the car shows this was fitted by the factory when delivered).

Oops forgot to add my SE came with cruise control and mobile phone prep.