1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diesel TT quattro pricing

Discussion in 'TT/TT-S/TT-RS Forum' started by mister.c., Mar 8, 2008.

1. mister.c.

mister.c. Member

[Mar 8, 2008]
    Taken from
    http://www.audi.co.uk/audi/uk/en2/new_cars/tt/New_TT_Roadster/TT_TDI_quattro.html

'Pure sportiness and powerful performance, combined with sensational efficiency: the Audi TT Coupé 2.0 TDI quattro (pictured) and the Audi TT Roadster 2.0 TDI quattro are the first series-production sports cars driven by a diesel engine.

These new models are now available to order, priced at £26,350 OTR for the TT Coupé and £28,350 for the TT Roadster. To order or find out more, please contact your Audi Centre.'

So £1k more than the 2litre 200BHP but you get quattro. I think I'd being going for the petrol one though, if I was wanting one!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[Mar 8, 2008]
  4. Mi68

Mi68 New Member

[Mar 10, 2008]
    Diesel Audis are great, but I'm not sure how it sits in a TT. Diesel drivers I know tend to be more family orientated people concerned re fuel economy for both financial and environmental reasons, whereas TT drivers are usually still foot loose and fancy free. It seems overpriced with too long a wait at the minute, but we'll see. What does everyone else think?