Diesel Treatments

It's an formula similar in work as Wynn's.
If reviews are perfect and people are happy with it, it's worth give it a go.
Wonder how often can you or should you use them?

Reactions: AutoJack
I'm generally a cynic with a lot of these "performance" motor shop accessories like K&N filters etc but I'm a convert and fan of these petrol/diesel cleaners. Not tried the one you mention - it looks at the posh/expensive/professional end of the range but if the reviews are good I'd give it a try if I were you. I tend to use just once per year. Just put a bottle of £4 Reddex and half a tank of premium unleaded through my wife's Mini followed by a couple of Italian tune up sessions and it feels like a new car. For my diesel I've used both Forte and Wynns products - the trade like the former and the latter gets good reviews.

I've used millers, this stuff looks very expensive

Its better to fill in the tank with premium diesel before a longer trip . It will do the same if not better

2006 Audi A6 3.0TDI quattro sline le mans | Daytona Grey Pearl

Reactions: S3Steve and AutoJack
If that would be expensive but doing it's job AndyT306, it would be still worth it to do once or twice a year (depending on milage).

I run on premium Shell diesel for 4-5 months Niedzial1983, and car is still same. Still get DPF regen problem and it doesn't feel any better to me.

ive only been using supermarket diesel with no additive for 3 years, no issues

Reactions: AutoJack and Gazwould
Sounds like you needd new dpf

2006 Audi A6 3.0TDI quattro sline le mans | Daytona Grey Pearl

I know but it ain't gonna happen. rather cut it out and remove it from ecu. Remap by the way and sorted:racer:

Reactions: AutoJack and Gazwould
Keep us posted if you noticed any difference.

I've done Wynn's formula about 5 months ago and since they rum on Shell premium fuel so will wait for your review, if you can do any and few more miles.