did i see a members stunning S3 in fast car :)

M

Morells

Hi guys/girls i was looking through fast car today and saw one of our members cars in there matt andrew's one looking stunning with its white bently wheels and RS6 grill and air ride just thought i would post it on here so everyone can have a peek at the mag.

yep that would be matt andrews car white S3 8P white bentley splits andblack rs6 front grill on air ride

looks amazing i was stairing at it for a good 20mins wishing mine was that nice :ohmy:

lol yeah it does look awesome to be fair he has a thread on here have a read through it can't remember off hand what it was called tho something like my S3 transformation or some thing or other will have a look now for you

Omdz i want that rs6 grill on my sportback! Nebody no if its a straight bolt on mod?

Omdz i want that rs6 grill on my sportback! Nebody no if its a straight bolt on mod?
erm no its not really hard work to fit it , first you have to buy a RS6 grill they are around £400 ish (don't quote me on that) from the dealers and you have to have a S3 front bumper as the grill is smaller than the s-line/sport grill major work but so worth it but not exactly a cheapo mod lol

Hmmm ive got a 2010 a6 s line grille, im going to have a crack at that tomorro, see if it will look good if not then S3 bumper and RS6 grille it is! :)

the A6 is a bigger car so i would be very supprised if it fits mate tbh but if it does then i won't say another word