1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did all 225 S3's come with Chrome Wing Mirrors?

virdi May 22, 2009

1. virdi

virdi New Member

Hi all,

Sorry - but did all 225 S3's come with Chrome Wing Mirrors? - or was it an optional?

Thanks

2. S3 HODGE

S3 HODGE Brown passenger seat.

Alloy mirrors are an option.

3. Olly P

Olly P My other cars a mk2 Golf GTi

An expensive one at that!

4. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Option

5. S3 HODGE

£400 a mirror if im right ?:sadlike: Something i would never spend £800 on but i bought mine with alloy mirrors on already so im cool with that.

6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

They we're a 500 quid option if I remember correctly, over £1k to do it afterwoods from the stealer, and use to fetch between 250-300 on fleabay, hence they we're being nick left right and center a few years back. They are still fetching 100-200 on fleabay today.

7. rickparmar

rickparmar va va voom

i want some :)

8. munchman s3

munchman s3 Gas it

mine have been on the classifieds section

9. MintyS3

MintyS3 Works 60% the time, Everytime.

Chrome.... :Flush:

10. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Go and do some more extra time at Maccy D's, then buy some Rick! :)

Free plug time huh? :)

For anyone wanting to buy these to fit them afterwoods, please make sure you get the CORRECT ones for your car, prefacelift and facelift ones are different. How do you tell them apart from pictures, the facelift ones have the black part(plastic arm part) that goes all the way along the bottom of the casings to the edge, on the prefacelift, they stop about an inch from the end and flicks downwards.

11. Nic

Nic Member

Me either, I'm glad mine already had the mirrors on it when I bought it!

12. S3 HODGE

lol, Its odd how Audi could even think of charging that much but it people want it they pay the price i guess....