1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DickyS3 - New Baby - Congratulations

NHN Mar 12, 2011

1. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

I would like to congratulate Rich & his wife on bringing into the world a new daughter by the name of Seren.

From his own words:
    "Our beautiful daughter "Seren" (Welsh name meaning "Star") was born on St Davids day (March 1st) at 02:09, weighing in 6 Pound 14!
    Mother and baby doing very well, although it was a fairly traumatic delivery for all of us.

Were loving all the new experiences we are having together...

Off now to wash some bottles lol!

Oh how life has changed!"
    I wish him & his family all the best, having had a kid some unbelievable quick 7 months ago, I can certainly understand the emotions that come with a new child, especially the delivery pacing up/down waiting lol, so enjoy every single second/minute/hour as its the best feeling in the world.

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Congrats Rich, Best wishes to family.

3. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

Congratulations Rich. Glad your partner and little one are ok :)

4. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 saloon S-line owners group Manual

Congrats mate, all the best and enjoy every minute of it, hope you are all well.

5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Congratulations!

6. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Moderator

Congratulations Rich to you and your wife. As Nige said, enjoy every minute as time goes so fast! Sleepless nights are well worth the joys they give.

7. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Cheers guys!

8. missviper

missviper Member

Abig congrats

9. einonsy

einonsy Member

Congratulations rich!