1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diamondbrite & Supergard?

Discussion in 'Detailing - Sponsored by Slim's Detailing' started by reggieroo, Sep 23, 2010.

1. reggieroo

reggieroo Member

I've used Supergard a few times now as I was in the valeting trade for a number of years, also done some cars in Diamondbrite too inc my own.

Was wondering what people think of it in comparison to the various different waxes & other sealants out there?

#1 reggieroo, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JD09

JD09 I'm not modding, I'm improving
    VCDS Map User

I personally wouldn't. I prefer to keep a good top up of wax and/or sealent on cars that I can remove and reapply at my will.

I feel the same about thin bumper/bonnet coverings. I would rather use the cost of applying these to respray the offending areas as and when they get too bad with stone chips etc.

4. tdia4

tdia4 TDIPOWARRR

I used to work for toyota and their "paint protection" was supagard and at £300 a kit to the customer it's not cheap and to be honest it's ****, you get better results and protection from a £20 wax.

5. a6george

a6george Member

I used to valet cars many many years ago for the trade and have seen some of these protected coated cars when its gone all wrong over time, only thing to do was to completly Cut the paint back so the cars would be able to resell, Wax for me everytime.

6. Mr.G

Mr.G Active Member

Neither.....simples!

G