1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diamond Cut/Polished Products

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by thelomondaudigroup, Nov 8, 2010.

1. thelomondaudigroup

thelomondaudigroup Member

[Nov 8, 2010]
    Well I eventually bit the bullet and ordered my 19" MTM Bimoto Diamond Cut/Black via Nicheconverstions.com, and should be accepting delivery Wednesday. Allthough I am ordering the wheels in November, they probably won't be getting fitted until March.

What I'm looking for is Product/products to be recommended to detail the wheels and give them a good 6months protection from anything that gets thrown at them?

Cheers

Chris
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. NoggyS3

NoggyS3 Member

[Nov 8, 2010]
    This would be my recommendation

Clicky
  4. John @ PB

John @ PB Member

[Nov 9, 2010]
    Ultra safe but really effective wheel cleaner: R222: R222 Wheel Cleaner (Regular) | R222 Car Care & Detailing Products

That will keep on top of them in terms brake dust/cleaning. I recommend a microfibre mitt for cleaning them Meguiar's Microfibre Wash Mitt | Meguiar's Car Care & Detailing Products and also a soft brush like the Raceglaze set for the tighter areas Raceglaze Detailing Brush Set | Raceglaze Car Care & Detailing Products

For a sealant, you have lots of options but for maximum, bombproof durability with a great, sharp finish, Nanolex Premium Alloy Sealant would definitely be my choice: Nanolex Premium Paint & Alloy Sealant | Nanolex Car Care & Detailing Products
  5. thelomondaudigroup

thelomondaudigroup Member

[Nov 9, 2010]
    Thanks for the replies guys, of all the forums I'm on I dont think I have 2 people that have recommended the same product lol! Didn't realise how vast the range of wheel sealants actually was.