Detailing Sample box offer

Your a legend dude, thanks for all the effort! Much appreciated

No not yet but looking forward to getting it!!!

Look whats just arrived...
IMG_03811_zpsfda07ed2.jpg

Minus creme egg-missus snaffled it-
IMG_03821_zpsd59671fc.jpg

Just like to say a big thank you to Ben for sorting our detailing goodies out.Much appreciated mate.

Look whats just arrived...
IMG_03811_zpsfda07ed2.jpg

Minus creme egg-missus snaffled it-
IMG_03821_zpsd59671fc.jpg

Hi, got mine too today and all looks well. Could you help though.... The little silver packets in mine don't have a label, do you know what these are? Also same goes for the little black pot although presume this is a top wax?

thanks

Mark

I had a silver packet in mine, it was rim wax.

Did it look like this?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365454660874919

Reactions: Walts2782
Rim wax! lol!

sorry....:)

mine arrived today as well! Will look forward to trying to figure out how to use it all properly! :D

I'm just home from work and my box was waiting - looks good :) nice touch with the creme egg...................mmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks Ben x

Got mine today too, cheers mate, can't wait to try it all out.
Any idea what the wax in black tub is.... Smells awesome

Your all more than welcome, I was pleasantly surprised to see the creme egg in there also, even though the missus and baby pinched it as soon as the box was open, lol.

there are 3 boxes out there that don't have the detailing swabs, but stickers instead, this is because they ran out of the swabs during our order.

ian, I've checked my list and yours has definatly been sent, if you don't see anything tomorrow, let me know and I'll try and get it sorted.

Still no sign I'm afraid. Am I the only person who hasn't received mine yet?

Got mine :arco:
Cheers for sorting that,I look forward to trying these out seeing how they compare to my usual detailing stuff

when is the next sample box buy on as im interested cheers

I'm also interested in this when is the next group buy please munch?

Got mine also thanks, a nice little box of stuff now any chance you can put an order in for a little bit of sunshine ?
much appreciated ..............:o.k:

Reactions: Smillie13
I used some of these products today. Mainly the Juicy Details 'Mint Wheel Cleaner', Lucas Oil 'Paint Gloss Intensifier' and the AutoBrite Direct 'Hellshine' Glass Cleaner.

Really impressed with the Paint Gloss a intensifier. The car is positively gleaming! Smells like bubblegum too :)

Reactions: markos72
VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Can people please confirm if they have or have not received they're boxes please. Pm me yes or no.
ive had a few that have gone walkies and I plan on making a claim with the post office, but wish to do so once I know how many I need to claim for.

i need to know asap, as I would like to get this sorted before I start ordering the next lot

thanks
ben

Recieved mine last week Munch.......

Thank you for sorting the deal out and i've even placed my name down for this months run, as its a great offer.

Still no for me.

ian, I'm on to the post office at the moment with claims form. I've got 2 including yours which are unaccounted for, will let you know what's what when I know