1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Detailing in Hertfordshire

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by chrisb72, Dec 28, 2011.

1. chrisb72

chrisb72 Member

Thinking of getting my car professionally detailed as I don't have as much time to clean it these days due to having a toddler.

I still get a lot of pleasure from cleaning the car when I get the time, but it maybe time to get it done by someone else this time.

Does anyone know of a good detailer in the Herfordshire area?

Cheers
  2. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep

might be better off post in this in the detailing section buddy might get a better response , i don't know anybody around there , we are based in south wales area
  3. Ben H

Ben H On a journey...

I don't have a recommendation for you (in Hertfordshire anyway), but just wanted to say that I started using a proper professional once we'd had our first child - and it's perfect for getting your car to a high standard, for you to just keep it topped-up with regular(ish) handwashing!
  4. chrisb72

chrisb72 Member

It pains me to pay someone else to clean the car and I don't really like other people getting their hands on it, but there just isn't as much time these days (especially in the winter months)

Would appreciate any Hertfordshire suggestions?
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2011