1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Detailing in Hertfordshire

chrisb72 Dec 28, 2011

1. chrisb72

chrisb72 Active Member Team Panther Audi S3

Thinking of getting my car professionally detailed as I don't have as much time to clean it these days due to having a toddler.

I still get a lot of pleasure from cleaning the car when I get the time, but it maybe time to get it done by someone else this time.

Does anyone know of a good detailer in the Herfordshire area?

Cheers

2. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

might be better off post in this in the detailing section buddy might get a better response , i don't know anybody around there , we are based in south wales area

3. Ben H

Ben H On a journey...

I don't have a recommendation for you (in Hertfordshire anyway), but just wanted to say that I started using a proper professional once we'd had our first child - and it's perfect for getting your car to a high standard, for you to just keep it topped-up with regular(ish) handwashing!

4. chrisb72

chrisb72 Active Member Team Panther Audi S3

It pains me to pay someone else to clean the car and I don't really like other people getting their hands on it, but there just isn't as much time these days (especially in the winter months)

Would appreciate any Hertfordshire suggestions?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011