Detailing box offer 2

Could I be added also please Ben :D Thanks for arranging this mate!
Regards - Rob

Munch
Sidhu88
Turbo Jay
Czm
Jonse
Chris-Vspec
Markos72
Moggytom
Spartan91
Percymon
Theo289
Audi Dynamik
Pimpinthepidge
Wangdoodle
Abb

Last edited:
Can you put my name down please and let me know payment method. Thanks

Everyone on the list should have now received a pm with the offer code, I have just tried it and all works perfectly.

Click the link below and select the £15 monthly membership option, it doesn't tie you into anything, don't worry.
Waxybox Membership

Thanks for sortingt his out again - much appreciated

Anyone know what May's waxybox content was ?

Everyone on the list should have now received a pm with the offer code, I have just tried it and all works perfectly.

Click the link below and select the £15 monthly membership option, it doesn't tie you into anything, don't worry.
Waxybox Membership

Many thanks Munch next box ordered:rock:

I ordered mine late last night with the code but i have been put on the Junes list so I guess they had sold out of the may box

Thanks Munch for sorting the code, Im like a kid waiting for christmas day now and I dont think mine will arrive until the end of June :(

Thanks for sortingt his out again - much appreciated

Anyone know what May's waxybox content was ?

Received mine yesterday and it has samples of Nanolex trim rejuvenator, Wolfs white satin shampoo, Angelwax angel interior dressing, Rejex paint and alloy polymer polish and Carchem clarity glass cleaner along with a small tub of Candy gloss show wax with sponge applicator, polishing cloth, atomising spray head for the sample bottles and a car air freshener and sticker.

This is the first time I have ordered this and have to say I am very impressed with all of the above for £15 delivered, would highly recommend this to everyone.

Munch, could you please send me the details of this group buy, I am interested in June's box please.

Placed my June order using the discount code today - thanks again Munch

Waxybox Membership

Hi Munch
Just received June's box this morning again many thanks

Got my June box this morning too. My first waxybox and a great way to try products out :D

It says on the black card, but think my little girl picked it up now I can't find it anywhere, can any one tell me how it said to use the wax?

Used the wax on the girlfriend's Fiat Panda, still got a bit left after doing the whole car. Waiting for rain to check beading, could be waiting a long time !

Is the group code still active? I'd definitely be interested in this!

Used the wax on the girlfriend's Fiat Panda, still got a bit left after doing the whole car. Waiting for rain to check beading, could be waiting a long time !

well i can report the beading is blooming fantastic - the car is easy to wash, rinse and dry. Great shine and the flake in the silver really pops - not bad for a 9 year old car :D