B7 Deposit placed....

V8Guzzler

Reaction score
Cant wait to get behind the wheel of this beast....

RS4

Reactions: Compkiler, kanecullen89 and THQuattro
She is a cracker. Enjoy driving her. :) x

Reactions: V8Guzzler
Need more pic's and spec, I see an exhaust, LED tails and plate lights so I guess there's more going on with her.

Haha, yes indeed - will post more pics shortly...

She has been lowered slightly, has a custom made pair of back boxes (Tony Banks), LED rear lights and number plate (need changing as keeps throwing up an error), Black Optic Pack, Wing Seats, RNS-E (needs upgrading to the newer LED version so I can connect AMI)
Booked in Friday for a Terraclean

Haha, yes indeed - will post more pics shortly...

She has been lowered slightly, has a custom made pair of back boxes (Tony Banks), LED rear lights and number plate (need changing as keeps throwing up an error), Black Optic Pack, Wing Seats, RNS-E (needs upgrading to the newer LED version so I can connect AMI)
Booked in Friday for a Terraclean

Loop in a normal bulb in to the loom in the boot liner and this will stop the error codes, I have done that to mine.

Cant wait to see the Terraclean results... Im going to ask the garage for a before and after emissions report...

Don't do it, it's a waste of money and not a chance in he'll of shifting the carbon buildup. You need to have a proper inlet manifold off job to get a proper result.

I have heard mixed reviews, and for £132 I'm prepared to give it a go. It must do something, or else it would be false advertising. Ill report back once done.

B7 RS 4 is next in my list haha cant wait until the day!