Dents on Forge wheel spacer

S3LVX

Reaction score
I took all my spacers off today. The first time I have taken spacers off and they were a ****** job and a half to come off. They had been on for a year and seemed to have seized to the hub. I ended up having to use a screw driver and mallet. Most came off eventually but one was really stuck.
It has ended up with a few dents.

IMG_1760.jpg

I just wanted to know if it is still ok to use as i was planning to put them on my s3 at the weekend? will I get any wheel vibration due to these dents?
I'm assuming it is still ok as the main surface of the spacers is ok and will still fit flush on the hub.

Any advice will be much appreciated!

Last edited:
Maybe put abit of grease on them before hand will help stop them bonding with the hub/wheel.

make sure and polish the landing surface and file away the dents that are in the plus, add a little copperslip before you fit it all up and you shouldnt have so much trouble next time, additionally if you take a brass mallet to the face it should be the thing that breaks up and the vibration should loosen off the spacers

As above, hub centric, also damage isnt affecting the flush fitment as far as I can see, just make sure they're flat against the hub.