1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dent removal

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by tinka, Sep 20, 2005.

1. tinka

tinka Guest

[Sep 20, 2005]
    found a tiny dent and chip on the front wing today,i dont know if its a stone chip or some scum bag /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif has opened a door on to it.

has any one used cips away or any other dent removal company,and are they any good,im sure there was a thread somewhere but cant find it,thanks chaps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 24, 2014]

3. imported_DSGSport

imported_DSGSport Guest

[Sep 20, 2005]
    A few poeple I know have used them and always give them a glowing report. Can be a touch on the ££ side but is well worth it for the job they do.
  4. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[Sep 20, 2005]
    Dent removal guys are the saviour of all people who respect theirs and other peoples cars. I have used them on 3 or 4 occasions and the guy has done a perfect job each time. The samne guy even did a golf ball indent ( full half ball dent ) in the wing of a mates MX5. He got that out fully too......amazing.

As for chips away, i have tried them a couple of times but they did no more than blob it in with touch up stick. I can do a better and cheaper job myself.
  5. d3fy

d3fy Active Member

[Sep 20, 2005]
    I have only used Chips Away for a scrape on the wing and he did a perfect job and I mean perfect.
  6. tinka

tinka Guest

[Sep 21, 2005]
    ta guys just waiting for an e-mail now