dent removal

T

tinka

found a tiny dent and chip on the front wing today,i dont know if its a stone chip or some scum bag /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif has opened a door on to it.

has any one used cips away or any other dent removal company,and are they any good,im sure there was a thread somewhere but cant find it,thanks chaps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

A few poeple I know have used them and always give them a glowing report. Can be a touch on the ££ side but is well worth it for the job they do.

Dent removal guys are the saviour of all people who respect theirs and other peoples cars. I have used them on 3 or 4 occasions and the guy has done a perfect job each time. The samne guy even did a golf ball indent ( full half ball dent ) in the wing of a mates MX5. He got that out fully too......amazing.

As for chips away, i have tried them a couple of times but they did no more than blob it in with touch up stick. I can do a better and cheaper job myself.

I have only used Chips Away for a scrape on the wing and he did a perfect job and I mean perfect.