1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dension gateway 100 plus BTA1000 Bluetooth unit and iPhone cradle

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by a3sline_nottingham, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a3sline_nottingham

a3sline_nottingham Member

DENSION GATEWAY 100 PLUS BLUETOOTH UNIT AND iPOD/iPHONE CRADLE

This has been removed from my Audi A3 and comes in 3 parts:

- First Part) Is the Dension Gateway 100unit, this has the 10 pin connector and the cable then runs into a mini ISO connector/break in cable which attatches to the back or your head unit
    - Second Part) The BTA1000 Bluetooth unit, this connects into the gateway unit via a round Din socket and also a mic which is included
    - The Final part) The iPod/iPhone vent mount cradle which currently has some foam inserts to hold my iphone. It works a treat and allows Music playback via the CD Changer port on your Audi Head unit.

The unit will then allow track information (track 1, track 2) etc to be visible on your Headunit display and allso the screen in between your clocks. There is no loss in sound quality.

I have some documents that show installation and operation so i will include these aswell

Some prerequesits:
    - Your Audi headunit must have a mini iso or quadlock connector at the rear as it will use the CD Changer port to allow Music playback, two cables are supplied, one for quadlock and one for Mini ISO (as i had to purchase the mini ISO cable for my Audi)
    - The cradle allows Music playback

Cost about £140 originally plus the other cable I bought for my mini ISO head unit

£100 ovno
  2. Jonny 2.0T

Jonny 2.0T Member

£85??
  3. a3sline_nottingham

You have a pm mate :)
  4. leekeene

leekeene Member

does this fit anyother stereos from other cars i,e this one

[​IMG]
  5. a3sline_nottingham

Should fit any with mini ISP or quad lock but I can only vouch for this working on an Audis
  6. a3sline_nottingham

Sold via eBay
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.