1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Demonstration S3's?

Discussion in 'New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)' started by Rick Draper, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Rick Draper

Rick Draper New Member

Does anyone know of any dealers in the North West with S3's available for demonstration? I am in London a bit so that would be a option if somewhere near there has one. Ideally I want to try one with a S-tronic box, either a 5 or a 3 door.I have tried Macclesfield Audi and they were next to useless.
  2. Audi Dynamik

Audi Dynamik Well-Known Member

I'm not sure but give Manchester Audi a ring, that's a big garage and normally has a lot of cars.
  3. Itguy

Itguy Active Member

It's a popular demo car at the moment, in the East Midlands Leicester, Nottingham and derby all have a demo esch
  4. PilotAudi

PilotAudi New Member

Take a look on Audi.co.uk and search on used cars. I would imagine many demos will have been loosened up nicely by enthusiastic test pilots;-)
  5. Louay

Louay Well-Known Member

Very true pilot but it also begs the question whether the dealer allowed the car, not his or hers, to reach the optimum temperature before being thrashed? I appreciate that they are solid demos but I for one would never consider buying an ex demo especially an S3 and the astronomical asking prices.
    PilotAudi likes this.
  6. PilotAudi

PilotAudi New Member

Demos are often more expensive than buying new. I for one tend to give them an enthusiastic test drive .
    Marky142 likes this.