1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delivery

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by RevoKev, May 16, 2005.

1. RevoKev

RevoKev in the fast lane

[May 16, 2005]
    Dealer says my sportback should be here this week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif, anything I should look out for when I get delivery?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 22, 2014]

3. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[May 16, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Dealer says my sportback should be here this week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif, anything I should look out for when I get delivery?

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Take a good time to check all the options / spec is as you ordered. Walk around the car checking for anything obvious like parking dents, paint shade mis-match etc.

It's all too easy to get caught up in the 'Turn up, grab keys and lets drive' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Youv'e waited this long, so another 60mins isn't going to matter.
  4. steeve

steeve Well-Known Member

[May 17, 2005]
    I didnt let the dealer clean or polish mine, didnt want to get any swirls in the paint.
    So I cleaned it and Zymoled it, had a couple of days off work to get it sorted, I found it worthwhile, no swirls in my paint!

Have you seen the cowboys they get to valet new cars? Dirty sponges and even dirtier leathers.....