1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delivery

RevoKev May 6, 2005

1. RevoKev

RevoKev in the fast lane

Just rang the dealers, me car has left the factory, he said 5-10 days for delivery, can't believe its finally goin to be here after 5 months waiting!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. brandona4

brandona4 Member

nice one tibbs

3. Giblet

Giblet Member

Car details?

5 Months?! I've just ordered a Sportback and the ETA is about 10 weeks.

4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

This is going to be long 5-10 days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

5. [ QUOTE ]
    the ETA is about 10 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's the standard time that seems to get quoted. My (2.0TDi) order placed on 23.2.05 goes back on a weekly basis with no confirmed delivery date in sight. Current ETA is 18.5.05 but the emphasis is heavily on the E part of ETA. At this rate I'll end up with a 55 plate.

Has anyone received a diesel Sportback recently and if so, when was the order placed?

6. mas

mas Member

Ordered mine on the 19th March but the dealer had run out of allocation for March/April.

Got a call this morning to say it was just being ordered on the Audi computer!

I should get a build date in the next few days.

I was hoping for delivery mid June.

7. steeve

steeve Well-Known Member TeamMisano Team Ibis Audi S3

Great news, whats the spec?

8. Woo hoo! Looks like my long-awaited Sportback will be with me on (or about) 20th May. Elapsed time just short of 3 months.

Is it sick to get excited about a diesel?

9. dorgan

dorgan Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

10. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[ QUOTE ]
    Woo hoo! Looks like my long-awaited Sportback will be with me on (or about) 20th May. Elapsed time just short of 3 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mines due on the 20th too... being delivered directly to me at work apparently /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif although I was rather looking forward to a drive back from Reading in it... ah well will have to just take the afternoon off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

11. RevoKev

RevoKev in the fast lane

Still no sign, icelink plus arrived this morning so I'm totally tormented now........... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif