1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delivery times!! Must See..*

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by jacky, Mar 28, 2009.

1. jacky

jacky Audi newb!

[Mar 28, 2009]
    Hey!

Just ordered my new A3.. Ohh baby! :arco: But as this is my first experience of bying an audi, i was wondering if the quoted delivery times are accurate???

The dealer says mid-june but in the small print it said no later than august..?! :detective2:

So basically if i ordered yesterday what month should i expect to see it arrive?

Thanks all :applaus:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 2, 2014]

3. frenchy2475

frenchy2475 Tetbury Audi Parts Man

[Mar 28, 2009]
    I just looked at the lead times from Audi uk and its pretty much looking like early to mid june.
  4. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

[Mar 28, 2009]
    I have recently ordered a new Sportback and was quoted a delivery of 10/12 weeks. I ordered the car on 19 February and it has a provisional build week of week 16 (week beginning Monday 13th April). Delivery is normally a couple of weeks after the build week so I would anticipate delivery at the end of April or first week in May which would actually be 10 weeks.

All new A3s are built to order which is why there is a reasonable delivery period. Your dealer should be able to give you a build week as soon as this is confirmed by the factory.
  5. Staz

Staz is a retronaut Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Mar 28, 2009]
    Why on earth have you put 'Must See..*'???
  6. Matthew

Matthew New A3 on Order

[Mar 28, 2009]
    thats pretty much similar to what mine said, but a week after ordering i had a call from the dealer to say that mine had a provisional build week of 13 (this week) so i should get it by end of April early may.

IIRC yours is the 1.6 Technik so i would have thought that they may change one of the build in the system.