1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delivery mileage

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by Scotties, May 18, 2012.

1. Scotties

Scotties Member

Hi Guys, I am about to pick up my new car in the next couple of weeks and wonderd what milage was on the clock when anyone else picked up their brand new car?

I only ask this because I have had 2 new cars in the past, a golf with 7 miles on the clock and a S3 with 70 miles on the clock. I thought the milage for the S3 was higher than it should have been and made me wonder if someone had been for a spin round the block 70 times before I got it. I will be interested to see if the A4 will be the same.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TripleD

TripleD Audi Novice

Had 25 miles on mine, obviously they have to test drive it during a pdi, I guess an s3 would get more testing than others!

4. xs2man

xs2man Member

70 does sound a bit high. I think mine has 11 on it, although it may have been only 7.

5. audicruiser

audicruiser Audi Heaven

We had 21 miles on our 2010 A3 when it was new...

6. S4 Phantom

S4 Phantom Member

20+ on mine.

7. Scotties

Scotties Member

Thanks for the posts guys. I pick it up on Saturday so guess I will see how much they feel it needs to be checked - or if they think a 3L TDI is as much fun as an S3.

8. dmaudi

dmaudi Member

That's a lot, I've bought pre reg and even ex demo cars with less than 70 miles on the clock before now

Hope your new one is what you're hoping for

9. Scotties

Scotties Member

Well I picked the car up today - only 7 miles on the clock. I must admit its a great car, I just hope the MPG isnt as bad as people are saying it is on here.