1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delivery men...

Ads Dec 19, 2011

1. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

Ads is your house particularly clean? Do you keep things nice, neat and tidy? maybe the guys saw the house is clean and tidy and thought this would be a good place to go? i mean no one wants to sit on a dirty seat!

on another note... to add to your shirly temples and camo-cough... put a couple of pieces of tissue down there to block the splash! :p

2. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Delivering the Xmas log early I suspect :scared2:

If his **** stank like that, I bet his wife has a ball when that percolates up from under the sheets as she's enjoying her morning lie in!

Sh1t pants!

3. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Ads, you are the king of ace threads. You have a fantastic sense of humour and have the incredible knack of telling a good story that
    brightens up everyones day. Thank you.

4. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

Next time I get a delivery from Comet, I am putting cling film over the bowl.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

You'd rather have it on the floor??

6. Ads

Ads License to drive

:blush: :friends:

If your delivery guys are anywhere near as big as the ones who paid me a visit then you'll need to put bullet proof glass over the bowl. :sos:

7. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

It wouldn't get on the floor, unless they stand up to poo?