1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deep dish alloys

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Rajiya_ne_Oudi, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Rajiya_ne_Oudi

Hi guys just recently bought my first ever audi its a 2005 b7 shape TDI
    In black althogh a nice car it seems quite reserved so am looking into re mapping as well as other things...but first i wana diffrenciate my A4 with a nice set of 19" deep dish wheels whats the widest and what are your recommendations...Pics please oh and Hi all (my first post):icon_thumright:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Rajiya_ne_Oudi

No ideas guys....wot is everyone an oem buff

4. Rajiya_ne_Oudi

These are the best i can find vortex r but the centres actually stick out too much and the 19" have slightly smaller dish's (20" in pic) anyone know of any other wheels

[​IMG]

5. stoakseya4

stoakseya4 Active Member

Thats a lovely looking car...

What wheels are they ??

6. Rajiya_ne_Oudi

Their called vortex R the problem with them is the centre sticks out too much.....the picture is quit a flattering one and hides the design flaw nicely but does have a beautiful dish

7. stoakseya4

stoakseya4 Active Member

Where from?
    Cost?

Does look good though. What body kit is it too??

8. Rajiya_ne_Oudi

Sport kit i think but the the wheels are from wheel mania picture shows 20" £1600 or there abouts iv decided not to go for them as the centre really does stick-out defo dont want to go as big as 20" and the 19's dish is alot smaller and not really worth it for me anyway

9. ole.t

ole.t New Member

HI ALL.
    I AM NEW TO THIS SITE SO HERE GOES FIRST I LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO ANDYMAC FOR HIS HELP..
    IS THERE A TV TUNER (DIGITAL) FOR MY HU AND WHERE WOULD I GET ONE CHEEP! PLUS HOW EASY IT TO FIT! OR A DVD PLAYER!
    ALSO HAS ANYBODY GOT A NOKIA 6233 PHONO IN THERE MOTOR, AS I WANT TO FIT MINE I HAVE THE NOKIA CK-7W KIT THAT I HAD IN MY OLD AUDI A4 WHAT DO I NEED TO FIT IT AND CABLES IF NEED AS I NEED TO MUTE HU AND RUN THROUGH SPKRS.. IF POSS

CHEERS Ole.t

:cool: