Deep dish alloys

Rajiya_ne_Oudi

Reaction score
Hi guys just recently bought my first ever audi its a 2005 b7 shape TDI
In black althogh a nice car it seems quite reserved so am looking into re mapping as well as other things...but first i wana diffrenciate my A4 with a nice set of 19" deep dish wheels whats the widest and what are your recommendations...Pics please oh and Hi all (my first post):icon_thumright:

These are the best i can find vortex r but the centres actually stick out too much and the 19" have slightly smaller dish's (20" in pic) anyone know of any other wheels

stoakseya4 said:
Thats a lovely looking car...

What wheels are they ??

Their called vortex R the problem with them is the centre sticks out too much.....the picture is quit a flattering one and hides the design flaw nicely but does have a beautiful dish

Where from?
Cost?

Does look good though. What body kit is it too??

Sport kit i think but the the wheels are from wheel mania picture shows 20" £1600 or there abouts iv decided not to go for them as the centre really does stick-out defo dont want to go as big as 20" and the 19's dish is alot smaller and not really worth it for me anyway

HI ALL.
I AM NEW TO THIS SITE SO HERE GOES FIRST I LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO ANDYMAC FOR HIS HELP..
IS THERE A TV TUNER (DIGITAL) FOR MY HU AND WHERE WOULD I GET ONE CHEEP! PLUS HOW EASY IT TO FIT! OR A DVD PLAYER!
ALSO HAS ANYBODY GOT A NOKIA 6233 PHONO IN THERE MOTOR, AS I WANT TO FIT MINE I HAVE THE NOKIA CK-7W KIT THAT I HAD IN MY OLD AUDI A4 WHAT DO I NEED TO FIT IT AND CABLES IF NEED AS I NEED TO MUTE HU AND RUN THROUGH SPKRS.. IF POSS

CHEERS Ole.t

:cool: