1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

decent smoked/black side repeaters??

crazypainter Oct 14, 2010

1. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

Anyone know where to get a decent quality (that doesnt mist up every five minutes etc ) set of side repeaters? Looking for black /smoked. Pics would bevery helpful if poss. I know they are all over ebay but god knows about some of them??

2. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Cover them with tinted laminex film

3. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

Guess what I ordered earlier today Colin?! My car is going to be totally different come the show season next year!

4. CMD

Chris my man you have to spill the bean's now.

5. CHRIS555

Maybe very soon!!! I've got that much coming through the post at the moment I'm forgetting what I've ordered! Mums the word!!!!

6. CMD

Tonight whilst up in my shed sorting out some stuff for the biggest detailing job myself and Grant have landed i found my 2nd set of interior trim also in alloy i was thinking i might take a leaf out of Calvin's book and do something for next year's show's.. I'm also waiting for a little someting from the postman and yes it's for the engine bay area.I may stick up a little pic when it arrive's.. But then again i may sell it as it was a impulse buy.

7. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

A stab in the dark...............yellow tint for headlights??............kinda tempted to do it myself............

8. CMD

Naaa Chris will go big.. Crazypainter. I think you may only have a few choice's with the s/repeter's, paint them, use film or be lucky enough to find a good aftermarket set.

9. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

an after market set like what? I had these on my Passat and never ever saw another car with them on. But different, Hella. Cant find them for Audi. Dont remember where I got them from but they came from germany...........And they wont swap over to the Audi, i did try!

[​IMG]

10. CHRIS555

Lol! Not saying anything - but it will all be good!!!

I have actually seen some tinted and/or "smoked" repeaters on eBay which could be worth a punt for very little money - just make sure you get good enough bulbs to work with them though properly and keep your originals just incase you need them for the MOT.

The yellow tints are a good idea but they do kinda remind me of Ali G's sun glasses or, even worse, Renaults!! But all depends on the colour of your car.....

11. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I'm going to lamin-x my headlights, and might put a bit on the side repeaters at the same time, although mine are quite smoked already.

I'm not getting yellow though :no:

12. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

Atlas Grey, maybe a bit pale to carry yellow headlamps. Just trying to formulate a direction at the moment!!