decat help

ads87

Reaction score
Im looking to get a decat on the a3 but not sure what to get idont have the cash to get a miltek system :'( so I've been looking at the direnza system off ebay im looking to spend 200 any helpmuch appreciated

Hi mate. What year A3/engine? I have a decat( hardly used) which will be for sale from sat. It's off a s3 so not sure if it would fit. Am sure someone will be along soon to clarify. Would not be after more than a 100

s3 and a3 are totally different.

OP, 3 inch downpipe and decat for an A3 is cheap as chips and way more worthwhile than a miltek catback exhaust

Reactions: Lavis89
Ive been looking at mk4 golf decat I dont understand why there cheaper on the golf

Little update ive ordered a full cat back system with tail pipe from direnza a company on ebay I done my research on mk4. Net and there's loads of good reviews on there so ive took the gamble ive been told they fit exactly the same on the golf and a3 once its been delivered il upload pictures of it

Little update ive ordered a full cat back system with tail pipe from direnza a company on ebay I done my research on mk4. Net and there's loads of good reviews on there so ive took the gamble ive been told they fit exactly the same on the golf and a3 once its been delivered il upload pictures of it
If you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for it.

Hello bud 170 including pp

Reactions: sirbobalot
i recently got a toyosports one from ebay, the exhaust itself seems really good quality but the gaskets supplied are mince! they were fine at first but after about 600 miles one has started blowing so i would also order genuine gaskets aswell bud whatever you decide to buy!

Cheers il order some now was yours for a golf if so was the fitment ok

nah bud mines was advertised for a3 but i think you'll be ok

let me know how it goes!

Quick pic of my system will it fit advertised for a golf mk4 gti any one

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 135
Cheers superkarl should of looked at your post more than once thanks again and merry xmas to u all

Got the exhaust system on needs fine turning

Attachments

• 20150123_131113-1.jpg
    20150123_131113-1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 131
Sorry about quick quote today any way love the exhaust really good fit straight swap fitted in about a hour pops when u wantvit to and not massively loud untill you put your foot down would definitely recommend this exhaust if your on a budget