1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dec Kemble's Black Audi S3 8p

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by D3cxk, May 4, 2012.

1. D3cxk

D3cxk New Member

Finally got it today DRIZZLY weather so poor photos but wanted to get a thread started to ask a couple of questions

Its 56 plate 2007 Model Black with Black heated leather, Nav, climate control, Bose, Auto lights plus im sure you guys can tell me what other options it may have.

Its my First AUDI my previous motors all being Lupo's the latter of whcih u may have seen at shows looking like this

[​IMG]

But any ways heres what the new Beauty looks like

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And who can tell me what should be here???

[​IMG]

And now for the other question ...... whos the man to order parts from ?? Im desperatly in need of MY11 OR MY09 rears lights allthugh im torn between them lol

been to audi today and they wanted 110 each light but i read that u guys pay 79 on one fo the threads :p ?

got a few other bits i fancy ordering aswell to update it a touch :)

Hope you guys like

Dec

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Welcome to ASN. Cars look really good. Nigel, user NHN supplies the MY09/MY11 lights, i believe he is cheaper than Audi. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

4. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator
    Regional Rep Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

welcome mate i think i saw your lupo at UD , nice new S3 though :)