1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Debate...check it out

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by S4twiggy, Sep 14, 2009.

1. S4twiggy

S4twiggy Fully Certified Detailer!!

[Sep 14, 2009]
    gona start a debate here lads

which is better........coilys or uprated shocks and race springs?????

can you tell me the pros and cons of each please as i have not used any before and i have jus had a interesting convo wit a mate about his setup(coilys)
    are coilys a gimik??? would uprated shocks and springs be better than the coilys pack???

is there much difference in the price?

lets hear your thoughts on this boys
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. dannyFR+tdi

dannyFR+tdi Member

[Sep 14, 2009]
    One advantage of coiovers is been able to adjust them if you want to, personnally i wish id of gone with springs and saved the rest towards getting air ride fitted :ninja:
  4. BILKO1

BILKO1 Member

[Sep 15, 2009]
    Personally i'd rather have adjustable shock absorbers/dampers than adjustable height coilovers. Once you have installed coilovers i can't see you changing the height to be honest not for a car in everyday use, a track car then yes coilovers everytime.
  5. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

[Sep 15, 2009]
    BILKO1 i have only had my coily's on the car for 5 weeks and have had a change of mind i'm now saving for shock and spring combo. .. AP COILOVERS will soon be for sale.