1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Debate...check it out

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by S4twiggy, Sep 14, 2009.

1. S4twiggy

S4twiggy Fully Certified Detailer!!

gona start a debate here lads

which is better........coilys or uprated shocks and race springs?????

can you tell me the pros and cons of each please as i have not used any before and i have jus had a interesting convo wit a mate about his setup(coilys)
    are coilys a gimik??? would uprated shocks and springs be better than the coilys pack???

is there much difference in the price?

lets hear your thoughts on this boys

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dannyFR+tdi

dannyFR+tdi Member

One advantage of coiovers is been able to adjust them if you want to, personnally i wish id of gone with springs and saved the rest towards getting air ride fitted :ninja:

4. BILKO1

BILKO1 Member

Personally i'd rather have adjustable shock absorbers/dampers than adjustable height coilovers. Once you have installed coilovers i can't see you changing the height to be honest not for a car in everyday use, a track car then yes coilovers everytime.

5. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

BILKO1 i have only had my coily's on the car for 5 weeks and have had a change of mind i'm now saving for shock and spring combo. .. AP COILOVERS will soon be for sale.